Member Introductions 😃

Hello, I’m William Rader the co-founder of Artisan Tarot. I’ve had an interest in the tarot for over 15 years, specifically the Tarot de Marseille. I give readings at corporate and private events and teach tarot through the courses offered by Artisan Tarot.

Since my work only requires a laptop, I travel around the world with Krisztin Kondor. We have lived in the U.S., Hungary, and Mexico. Right now, we are in Tbilisi, Georgia. So, if you visit, be sure to say hi.

My other interests include acroyoga, rock climbing, and modular synthesizers.

Want to introduce yourself as well? Make a post below, and you’ll be welcomed to the community!

21 Likes

Hello there, you brilliant being.
I guess it’s time to update this response. My name is Derek John Thomas. My YouTube channel is my name, but my nickname there is The Hanged Man in the Moon. I’ve also got a practice site for TdM and similar antique decks (along with the modern versions of them - like the new Tarot des Ambiguïtés) on Facebook. I live in South Korea, and I’m a huge fan of all of Artisan Tarot’s work.
I’ve also gotten my foot wet in the Continental Tarot traditions, which is pulling my focus this year.

I’m pleased to meet all of us.

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m Shawn, I’m a performer from Massachusetts. If you’re around the area please let me know!

My main area of interest is tarot, palm reading and gallery readings.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

6 Likes

Hi William, nice to learn more about you and your interests. I have a tarot YouTube channel, PaperMoon Tarot and I love the work you guys are doing with your beautiful decks. Thanks!

7 Likes

Hello. I’m César Gonzalez, one of the co-founders of 78 Puertas, where we read and teach to read the Tarot de Marseille.
We’re in Spain, but thanks to Internet, we all are ‘world wide people’. :grinning:

Many thanks for the invitation, William. :handshake:

13 Likes

Hi everyone,

Simon here from the YouTube channel, The Hermit’s Cave.
I am a city dwelling pagan living in Nottingham, England.

I’m a lover of tarot and all things divinatory. I first picked up a tarot deck over 35 years ago at the age of 16. It belonged to a friend of mine and I was so fascinated and intrigued by the mysterious images I just had to buy my own deck.

That deck was the 1JJ SWISS, It would be a few years later when I would own a Rider Waite Smith deck, which has since become my preferred tarot tradition of choice, however, over the last couple of years, I have really begun to appreciate the Marseille system. Mainly due in part to Artisan Tarot! :laughing:

I have used tarot cards for over three decades in many areas of my life, which include meditation and mindfulness practice, self-discovery and self development, creative visualisation, fine tuning my inner guidance and wisdom, and for drawing out those answers that I believe we already hold within.

Looking forward to meeting like minded people here!

11 Likes

Howdy! I’m Zilla, author of “My Very Good Book About Reading Tarot On Social Media” and a Tiktok creator known for my Sesamerot readings, but also doing content in which I review tarot decks, read more traditional tarot, and answer questions that new readers may have about tarot.

9 Likes

I’m Marilyn from Tarot Clarity LLC. I’m happy to be here.

7 Likes

I like your handle here. It’s great to see you.

2 Likes

Hi all, my name is Tom I have been interested in the tarot (off and on) for the last 30 years or so. I was fairly active in the 90s and early 00s with the occult and esoterica online and in general, transitioned into the armchair magickian life for better or worse for some time, but have considered myself active again for quite awhile again. Used to only care about Thoth, but over the last 5 years or so have been solely RWS, TdM and even gasp oracles.

@WilliamRader we must talk synths, as I am also a modular synth fan (amongst other synths and grooveboxes etc.)

I recently started a YouTube channel you can find at earlyritual, focusing on tarot and occult books. Hope to keep expanding that.

8 Likes

Hello! I am Dr. Jeremy. I am a professional reader, author, amulet-maker, and mystic who founded Temple of Miriam the Prophetess. Blessings to you all!

11 Likes

Hello! My name is Anne (“Red Anne 0=~0” on Discord). I have been interested in cartomancy in general since the 1980s but have only begun using tarot in the past year, preferring the Tarot de Marseille, though for some purposes I use the Oswald Wirth tarot deck. I also do geomantic readings, at which I am fairly proficient, and I’m beginning to learn to use a pendulum. I have read palms in the past but no longer do so.

I am generally interested in the occult. I am also a philosophy postgrad, a lawyer, an amateur radio operator, and I like to sew - but never seem to find the time. :cry:

7 Likes

Hello, Anne.
It’s nice to have you here too.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Hello, Marilyn.
I’m glad to see you here too.
Hugs from Spain :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello César! I am happy to see you also! ~ Marilyn

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Chris — cards.n.colors on YouTube and Instagram — from Germany. I started my tarot journey at the age of 12 — 30 years ago!

My first deck was a RWS, than I moved on to the Thoth and Golden Dawn related decks. Finally I fell in love with the TdM and historical decks, a few years ago.

After studying all the esoteric correspondences and layers, it felt like a relief, trying to read what you see with no prefabricated, fixed meanings. This way one can get quite literal meanings, but at the same time very profound, meditative inspirations.

Glad to meet y’all!

6 Likes

Hey all, happy to be here.

My name is Jak and I’ve been a Tarot reader for over 20 years now. I read publicly with my business, the Reiki Den, along with Reiki treatments of course. I also read Tarot for an online platform.

I have been slowly moving into a desire to learn and work with TdM, and other classic decks and am open to any suggestions on a starting point etc.

5 Likes

Hello everybody! It looks like I’m the tarot-youngster around here. I just got into reading the Tarot a couple of months ago.

In 2020 I got into divination (I wonder what craziness was happening then?!) but settled upon the I Ching when I was underwhelmed by a very-mediocre LWB for a mass market deck.

As an architect by profession I appreciate the austerity of the I Ching, but I wanted more art in my practice so I decided to give the Tarot a more serious look. With the help of Pollack and Ben-Doav, I’m completely smitten and am currently in a new-hobby honeymoon.

We’ll see how long it lasts. I look forward to learning from y’all!

9 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m The Paradox of Man and I’ve been reading and interpreting tarot cards for about a year. I mainly use the Tarot de Marseille and the open reading technique. I have an Instagram channel by the same name that I post to semi-regularly. It’s great to meet you all. Thanks for setting up the forum, William. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes